Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10-4-11 set list

song/artist/album

Ultra Pneumono Silicone/The Macpodz/Live at The Arc 2009
The Butcher/The Macpodz/Live at The Arc 2009
Dirty Dove/Jet Edison/Adopt a Highway
Tennessee Takedown/Jet Edison/Adopt a Highway
Anna Sun/Walk The Moon/I Want! I Want!
I Want! I Want! /Walk The Moon/I Want! I Want!
William Blake/Walk The Moon/I Want! I Want!
The Sign/Anna Voglezang/Secret Cedar Room
Wishbone/Anna Voglezang/Secret Cedar Room
Heart Beat Faster/Anna Voglezang/Secret Cedar Room
Be With You/Pieta Brown/Mercury
Mercury/Pieta Brown/Mercury
I Want It Back/Pieta Brown/Mercury
Blue Rider/Pieta Brown/Mercury
Closing Time/Pieta Brown/Mercury
Not That Cool/Will Hoge/Black Bird on a Lonely Wire
All Night Long/Will Hoge/Black Bird on a Lonely Wire
Too Old to Die Young/Will Hoge/Number Seven
Even If It Breaks Your Heart/Will Hoge/Black Bird on a Lonely Wire
When I Get My Wings/Will Hoge/Number Seven
Chafe/Ed Gray/ The Old Bending River
Samson/Ed Gray/ The Old Bending River
Sallow/Ed Gray/ The Old Bending River
The Old Saw Blade/Ed Gray/ The Old Bending River
Away/Ed Gray/ The Old Bending River

No comments:

Post a Comment