Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4-19-11 setlist and download




Guests: Amanda Miller, Attic Party (Blake Daly, Taylor Dornbusch, Cody Kuhens)
download
song/artist/album

Mrs. Johnson/Big Funk Guarantee/Back To The Funk Demo
Soul Bisquit/Big Funk Guarantee/Back To The Funk Demo
Kissing Till The Sunrise/Amanda Miller/Live on KRUI
Sistah!/Amanda Miller/Live on KRUI
What I Should Have Done/Amanda Miller/Live on KRUI
Iowa City/The Uniphonics/Truth Be Told CD Release Party - 1-30-09 - ICYC
Who Told You/Amanda Miller/Live On KRUI
Terminimul/Attic Party/Pardon My Behavior
Queen Bear/Attic Party/Pardon My Behavior
Good Business/Attic Party/Pardon My Behavior
Speaking of That/Attic Party/Pardon My Behavior
Monsters/Attic Party/Pardon My Behavior
Do My Thing/Attic Party/Pardon My Behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment