Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8-31-10 The Daily Iowan, setlist

The Daily Iowan article on The Beaker Brothers Band
song/artist/album
Discontent in F#/I Blame The Sea/demo
Pants on Fire! /I Blame The Sea/demo
Fifth of July/I Blame The Sea/demo
She is a Gun Fighting Ghost/I Blame The Sea/demo
Track 4/I Blame The Sea/demo
Marcella/I Blame The Sea/demo
Buenos Noches, Mi Amor/I Blame The Sea/demo
Anklebiter/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Schemer/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Ears Out/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Teeth, Age/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
A Line/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Oaf/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Glug/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Empty Face/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Hot Bats Stick/Wax Cannon/The Ankle Hour
Black Magic Woman/The Beaker Brothers Band/live
Jessica/The Beaker Brothers Band/live
Dixie Chicken/The Beaker Brothers Band/live
Hush/The Beaker Brothers Band/live
Nicotine/Eric Straumanis & The Douglas Leaders/All Your Passing Through
Fourth and Lavaca/Eric Straumanis & The Douglas Leaders/All Your Passing Through
Jack-knife Hammered/Eric Straumanis & The Douglas Leaders/All Your Passing Through
Deep Cold Shiver/Eric Straumanis & The Douglas Leaders/All Your Passing Through
The Rook and The Russians/Dead Larry/Story Time
Wake Up and Rage/Dead Larry/Story Time
Soledad/Dead Larry/Story Time

No comments:

Post a Comment